Impact Farming - Company Showcase
Introducing Canadian Farmers to the people and ideas that are going to make an impact on their farm business
Impact Farming Company Showcase
Would You Like Your Business Featured on The Impact Farming Show?
Do You Have A Message To Share With Canadian Farmers?
Guests on The Impact Farming Show are passionate and knowledgeable about agriculture and what they do. They have a desire to help farmers and a message they would like to share with the world. They are dedicated to the success of Canadian farmers.
Our show is dedicated to bringing Canadian farmers the people and ideas that will IMPACT their farming operation.
All of our episodes fall into one of the three categories, which are farm business management, innovative ideas and people, and farmer health.
Farm Business Management
Farm Business Management is the main pillar of our show content. Our goal is to bring our audience the leading farm business management content from the brightest minds in agriculture. Topics include:
- Financial Planning
- Management Practices
- Government Programs
- Transition Planning
- Much much more
Farmer Health & Happiness
As we all know, if the farmer is healthy... the farm has a higher chance of being healthy. However, as much as we know this is true, it can be hard to know what to do to improve our lives while juggling all the daily and seasonal demands of the farm. This is a topic that we are passionate about and like to include as much as possible. Topics include:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health Best Practices
- Farm Family Communication
- Conflict Resolution
Leading People & Ideas
Farmers are the original innovators, and from the beginning of time, they have been innovating new and better ways to feed the World. We are always looking for show guests to speak to us about innovations and leading ideas:
- New software
- Farm Culture
- Leadership Development
- The Future of Agriculture
- The Farmer of Tomorrow
Do you share our vision and passion for helping farmers succeed? Do you and your company provide a product or service that helps farmers in either one of the three categories listed above?
If so, a Company Showcase on The Impact Farming Show might be an excellent fit for sharing your specialized knowledge with our show audience.
If you have a show idea or are interested in becoming a guest on The Impact Farming Show, we encourage you to reach out today.
Welcome to Impact Farming, a podcast and video show dedicated to helping Canadian farmers excel in the business of farming.
Our goal with this show is to introduce our audience, Canadian Farmers, to the people and ideas that are going to make an impact on their farm business. Host Tracy Brunet chats with today’s most successful farm advisors and industry leaders to bring our audience the best and most important ideas. This show is designed to bring Canadian farmers impactful farm business information that can be consumed on the go.
The Farm Marketer audience is:
- Canadian farmers
- 64% of our visitors are between the ages of 25 – 54
- They are always connected and 68% don’t go an hour without checking their phone
- Farmer’s use of mobile devices has eclipsed that of the general consumer population
- More than half of smartphone time is for farm related activities
Today’s farmer is savvy, technologically advanced and has a thirst for knowledge. More importantly, when asked, a farmer’s greatest goal is to pass on the family farm.
Our mission is to bring Canadian farmers the knowledge that they need to excel in the business of farming so that they can manage, grow and one day pass on a thriving family farm to the next generation.
Impact Farming is produced and distributed by Farm Marketer. As one of the leading agriculture media companies in Canada, our show can be found on the following powerful platforms:
Your episode will be published on Farm Marketer:
- Featured in the News & Impact Farming Sections and seen by hundreds of farmers.
Your episode will be published and distributed to the following video and audio destinations:
- And additional popular destinations
Each weekly episode is viewed/downloaded an average of 2,500+ times.
Your episode advertised in the Farm Marketer eNewsletter:
- Episode promoted twice to distribution list of approximately 4,000 farmers.
Your episode promoted to our vast social media following:
- Promoted on; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin. We promote the show Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Promoted by both Farm Marketer & Tracy Brunet. Combined following of 26,789 followers.
Place your business front and centre with Canadian farmers by having your business featured on Canada's leading farm business video and podcast show.
With Your Company Showcase, You Will Receive:
Our Show Host, Tracy Brunet, will interview a guest expert from your company about your products and services. In order to have the interview appear natural, versus sounding like one long commercial for the guest’s company, our goal is to always interview our guest about the umbrella topic (determined in advance) and weave in your company's products and services throughout the interview in a more natural flow. All interviews are facilitated through ZOOM to create a high-quality episode in BOTH video and audio format.
Each episode, once produced, is usually around 30 to 45 minutes and is then distributed to the following platforms:
- Farm Marketer’s website in both the News and Impact Farming sections.
- The show Guest and company are highlighted on the episode show page.
- The Company is prominently featured on show graphics for the episode (See examples below).
The podcast segment is published to: iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, SoundCloud & IHeartRadio.
The video segment is published to YouTube and www.farmmarketer.com
The episode is featured in our Wednesday and Friday broadcast of Farm Marketer eNewsletter.
The company is promoted and tagged on social media during that week on both Farm Marketer and Impact Farming’s social platforms.
Each episode delivers over $10,200 in exposure for a fraction of this cost. Enquire now for availability and pricing details.
Are you looking to place your company in front of Canadian farmers?
If so, don’t wait and book your company showcase today.
Company Showcase Examples
Here are just a handful of The Impact Farming Company Showcases recorded with various Canadian agriculture companies.
Curious what being a show guest is all about? We invite you to browse through the images below and click over to the show page on Farm Marketer. Watch a video and listen to the podcast version. You will also see other company showcase benefits, including company profile (name, picture, bio), guest name, social media links, and a link to your company website.
Our goal is to help you share your expertise while spotlighting your company, products, and services in a natural conversational manner.
5 Benefits of Being a Show Guest
Maybe you never thought of being a guest on a podcast or video show as a great way to promote yourself and your company. If so, you are not alone. Although podcasts and video shows seem to be everywhere these days, it's still fairly new to agriculture, and it is growing rapidly.
If listeners value the information you present, they will save it, use it to refer back to, and share it with others. The episode is not a hard sell. It’s about the quality content that you can share that will help the listener get better.
So with that being said, let's dive into the 5 benefits of being a podcast guest.
1) Reach a Highly Engaged Audience: Those who listen to specific podcasts and watch YouTube shows are highly targeted individuals who tune in regularly. With just one guest appearance, you can gain exposure to new audiences and generate top-of-mind awareness. For shows like The Impact Farming Show, the original podcast and video will be available on Farm Marketer iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud, Stitcher, iHeartRadio YouTube, etc, as soon as it’s published and will be accessible for years to come.
2) Highlight Your Company, Products/Services, and Expertise: Podcasters invite guests who present valuable content to share with their audience. This is a great way to share your expertise while having the show host return the favor and highlight your business in a natural manner throughout the show. It is a great way to generate awareness without being salesy.
3) Build Relationships & Respect Within The industry: Guest-starring provides the added benefit of being endorsed by the podcast host as an expert. Additionally, lively interactions with the host will help form a stronger connection with listeners as well as a reputation boost.
4) Content. Content. Content: There are many ways to share the content even after the show is recorded. Publish snippets of your interview in blog posts with links to where the podcast lives. Feature your guest interview appearance in your company newsletter. You can play the interview in your trade show booth. Pull quotes to share on your other social media channels. The options are endless, and if used correctly, this one interview can get you a dozen or more different marketing pieces. We all know how hard it can be to brainstorm and create content. Why not get maximum mileage from the interview where the host is bragging about your company.
5) Generate Awareness & Drive Sales: You can get lots of leads by being a guest on podcasts, but you shouldn't sell during the interview – this is a big no-no. Your job as a guest expert is to share your story and educate. If listeners like and learn from what you say, you will get leads by nature of being an informative guest with a product or service that they need and want.
Being featured on a podcast can help set you apart from competitors and provide your company with greater respect within the industry.
If you have a show idea and are interested in becoming a guest on The Impact Farming Show, we encourage you to reach out to see if it might be a fit.
Request a Farm Marketer Media Kit today!
Our media kit has everything you need to know about Farm Marketer and our advertising solutions designed to drive awareness, leads, and sales for your company.REQUEST FREE MEDIA KIT